Buy American Muscle Cars, 1966 Chevrolet Impala SS Regal Red for SalePrice $39,500
Location Cincinnati, Ohio
Found this high-performance variant of the Impala marked with SS code was offered by Chevrolet in the hegemony muscle car era in the 60s. As shown here is a remarkable example of the Impala SS looking for a new owner.
Detail about this car by owner
1966 Chevrolet Impala SS. VIN: 168376R111798. Solid body with nice Regal Red paint. Great running 454 V8 engine (not the original engine). Turbo 400 automatic transmission. 12 bolt rear end with 3:73 gears. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Aluminum radiator / Driveshaft loop. Nice White interior. Factory bucket seats / Center console / Aftermarket shifter. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath. True SS.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Regal Red paint (original color / has been repainted).
• SS Trim (True SS)
• New 15" Torq Thrust wheels with New 235/60-255/60 tires.
• Nice White interior (was originally Red).
• Factory bucket seats / Center console / Aftermarket shifter.
• Great running 454 V8 engine (not the original engine).
• Turbo 400 automatic transmission.
• 12 bolt rear end with 3:73 gears.
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Aluminum radiator / Driveshaft loop.
• The odometer reads 999 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving Impala SS.
• Very solid underneath / No rust issues.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
View vehicle video here:
Contact and more info, please visit link below